- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL & BPA FREE-The tumbler body is made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel. The exterior and liner, both 0.5mm thick, are sturdy and durable. Use of quality eco-friendly plastics makes the transparent splash-proof lid smell- and BPA-free.
- VACUUM INSULATION TECHNOLOGY-Double-walled vacuum insulating body and purely stretch-formed liner ensure that the tumbler is incredibly good at heat preservation. Every tumbler was tested to guarantee its high vacuum degree to keep your drinks cold for up to 9 hours and hot for up to 3 hours
- TOUGH TRANSPARENT LID-The Transparent Lid is Specially Designed to Allow You To See Exactly What You Are Drinking and How Much is Left.
- NO SWEAT & HOLDER FRIENDLY-Due to its Vacuum insulated design, the tumbler never sweat. The upper body’s large diameter allows easy cleaning; the lower body’s small size makes the tumbler fit in standard sized cup holders
- Perfect after-sales service-if you encounter any problems during use, we will help you solve them as soon as possible.
Sursip 20 oz Stainless Steel Mug,2Pack Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Water Mug with Handle/Lid/straw,Beer Tumbler,Cold & Hot Drinks,Coffee/Travel/Home/Office/Gift(Pink)
Features of 20 oz Stainless Steel Coffee Mug with Lid and Handle
1. 20 oz Capacity
2. Crystal Clear Splash Proof Lid
3. Dust-Proof & BPA-Free
4. SWEAT Free Technology, Flavor FREE, No Metallic Aftertaste
5. Rust proof 304 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel Construction
6. Double Walled Vacuum Thermal Insulation
1. Please do not wash it in dishwasher in case that the mug would be scratched or pealing of paint.
2. Hand wash these cups with sponge cloth or sponge ball dipped into warm water and set aside to air dry.
3. There is a straw hole on the lid, please do not invert the cup to avoid pouring.
4. Always keep mugs out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
5. Please do not use in microwave, oven or stove-top for heating.
6. Do not overfill your vessel with hot drinks as there is a risk of spilling and scalding.
7. When filling mugs with boiling liquid, allow it to cool down with the lid off for at least 3 minutes before attaching the lid.
8. Hot contents will remain hot for an extended period of time. Drink responsibly and carefully.